within 10 working days from receipt of purcase order
Process Trace Hydrogen Analyzer
Accuracy 2% F.S.
3 years sensor life.
1. Introduction of GNL-400 Process Trace Hydrogen Analyzer GNL-400 process trace hydrogen analyzer adopts imported high-performance electrochemical sensor with latest micro computer technology. It has such functions of LCD display, upper & lower alarm, signal output and relay contactor alarm output. And can be used to measure the hydrogen concentration in air, nitrogen, oxygen and argon.
2. Features of GNL-400 Process Trace Hydrogen Analyzer Latest trace hydrogen tester Big LCD screen, concise menu Connecting to the printer to print the hydrogen concentration in a certain terminal Automatic data storage in a certain interval time, and browsing data at any time It can achieve two-way communication by connected to a computer via the standard RS232 interface Setting upper and lower alarm values arbitrarily during the measurement range. Calibrating by standard gas 0-10mA or 4-20mA electrical current output
3. Technical Specifications of the Process Trace Hydrogen Analyzer Measure Range: 0-50ppm, 0-500ppm, 0-5000ppm H2 Accuracy: ±5% in FS range Repeatability: 2% Response Time: 90% of FS reading ≤40 seconds Contact Capacity: 250VAC/1A Signal Output: 4-20mA DC or 0-10mA DC Power Supply: 220±10% VAC, 50Hz±5% Working Temp.: 0~+45oC
4. Applications The process trace hydrogen analyzer can be used to measure the trace hydrogen concentration in the fields of nitrogen separation from air, chemical process, magnetic materials such as high temperature sintering furnace gas protection, various mixed gases, and so on.
5. Order knowledge Measure range Tested gas pressure Gas composition and impurity.